Sunday, February 11, 2007

People in Our Family

Here are some folks that are at our house......

Babaji and the Ma (s)


Mrinmoyee Ma and Vimalanath




Some brothers: Vajragarba Nath, Nagabodhi Nath, Bairav Nath, and Babu




Uma Ma , Nila Ma, and Sukriti Ma



The photo above is the Babaji in action. We love fire......





So this is me and the young prince Humkara Nath. that is what i started calling him recently. we met on the first day of college, he had a big red afro that i thought was deadly cute. he was the hot guy who lived off campus, drove a motorcycle, and worked at a bar in the nighttime. rolling dice was fun.....
he is a builder and designer. check out his website at:

http://humkara.googlepages.com/greengroup

1 comment:

Lynda Chick said...

Wow, I feel like I am there with you. I can feel the richness of the environment, the warmth of your family and friends, and wait, I think I can almost smell Delhi.

Greetings from Field Project Miami!

It has been simply blissful to be reunited with Veerle.

The weather has been exceptional, and I have found a love for palms. I am fascinated by them and by orchids.

I want to send my love and blessings to you and your prince. I loved the photos. Wishing you a wedding celebration that is blissful, full of love and warmth of friends and family. Wishing you and Humkara a lifetime of love and compassion together.

You both bring so much to the world as individuals. Joined in marriage will only exponentially multiple the blessings!!

Peace and love,
Lynda